Eastern Michigan University - EMU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Frataholic   

Emu Sorority girls aren't very Fratty.

By: Frataholic
#2  by: dude   

EMU sorority girls (for the most part) know how to keep it classy!

By: dude
#3  by: emu   

real rankings: SK, AXiD, AST, DZ, Sigma Delta Tau (not on here), AGD, SSS, PSS

By: emu
#4  by: yup   

Pretty much. vvvv

By: yup
#5  by: agreed   

thats the honest truth.

By: agreed
#6  by: sororitygirl   

This is a terrible ranking system for Greek Life here at EMU. Hotness? Popularity? Really? There's a lot more to us than that.

By: sororitygirl
#7  by: ugh   

don't get your panties in a bunch, its just greek rank. obvi we all know there is more to sororities than that but this isn't a values based thing. chill

By: ugh
#8  by: come on   

Some people take this thing too seriously, especially with the obvious self-ranking to be in the #1 spot.

By: come on
#9  by: Well   

I think I see some self rating for every single sorority. Over all our greek life at EMU is close and this Greek Rank thing does NOT show that at all. We all have one common goal to be the best we can be and bashing other sororities is not the way to do that. I wish this site was taken down. As a Delta Zeta it's not my goal to be ranked number one it's my goal to strive for greatness and be the number one version of myself. I think everyone needs to consider that. Sisters included.

By: Well
#10  by: Well   

I think I see some self rating for every single sorority. Over all our greek life at EMU is close and this Greek Rank thing does NOT show that at all. We all have one common goal to be the best we can be and bashing other sororities is not the way to do that. I wish this site was taken down. As a Delta Zeta it's not my goal to be ranked number one it's my goal to strive for greatness and be the number one version of myself. I think everyone needs to consider that. Sisters included.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.