facebook

set things straight

by: Lkay

Okay. I am apart of sigma kappa. No, I'm not here to stand up for us. I am not here to send hate. I want to say that the comments on this website do not define us. I don't necessarily know if this is somebody I know that's posting about us on here, but I truly don't think that it's someone in my sorority. I think it may be someone who isn't in greek life trying to stir the pot because we LOVE Greek life. We are thankful to be in Greek life with every other sorority and fraternity at emu. Greek life at eastern is not about tiers, or popularity, we are all the same. We are here to create a better community. To help others, to gain leadership, to create memories and friends for a lifetime. This website does not define Greek life at eastern. This does the exact opposite. If you're interested in Greek life or are trying to learn more about it, leave this website immediately. I love eastern and I love my sorority and Greek life and I love being part of a bigger community.

Posted By: Lkay
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.