facebook

dear pnm

by: Please

Please, please, please do not listen to this site! I beg you. This site is only home to the very few members of our Greek society and in now way, reflects what it really means to be part the EMU Greek family. This website with all the ranks and personal attacks on sororities is nothing but sad people who have nothing better to do with their time.
Go through recruitment with an open mind. All our sororities are so incredible, beautiful, hardworking, loving, caring, and so much more. The ranks are not real, the judgment on here is not real. I have friends in so many other sororities on campus then just my own chapter. I hate seeing all this hate but when someone can hide behind a computer screen and know this is all Anonymous , they can say truly awful things.
Don't let this site stop you from going Greek. It does not reflect who our sororities are and the women in them. (In order alphabetical)
AST- beautiful strong women.
AxiD- beautiful strong women.
AGD- beautiful strong women.
DZ- beautiful strong women.
SDT- beautiful strong women.
SSS- beautiful strong women.
SNP- beautiful strong women.
SK- beautiful strong women.

Posted By: Please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agreed   

I'm in Greek life here and just wanna say this is true. I have friends in every sorority. My best decision was going Greek. Please please please sign up for recruitment i really promise you won't regret it

By: Agreed
#2  by: BUMP   

TRUE TRUE TRUE - PNM's (potential new members) READ THIS

By: BUMP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.