facebook

freshman advice

by: Freshman

Hi I'm gonna be a freshman this fall and I plan to go through structured recruitment (pretty sure that's what it's called) but I wanted to know what houses are best so I can start looking into them to see if I like them because not going to like I want to be in a top house lol

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Freshman    

I meant lie not like

By: Freshman
#2  by: EMUGreek   

Coming from a fraternity man, there are tiers of sororities. Overall, I wouldn't say any of them are bad, they are just different from the stereotypical sorority experience at a larger university. I know great, awesome women in each of these sororities

Top Tier:
Alpha Xi Delta
Sigma Kappa
Sigma Sigma Sigma

Top-Middle Tier:
Delta Zeta
Sigma Delta Tau

Middle-Bottom Tier:
Alpha Sigma Tau
Alpha Gamma Delta
Sigma Nu Phi

By: EMUGreek
#3  by: EmuFratBoy   

I got to eastern too ^^ like the dude above me. I'm not bashing but I think your rankings are off

Top tier:
sigma kappa
Alpha xi delta
Delta zeta

Middle:
Tri sigma
Alpha gamma delta

Bottom:
Sigma delta tau
Alpha sigma tau
Sigma nu phi

They're all great though. Don't let tiers decipher if your going to join or not

By: EmuFratBoy
by: EMUGreekMay 16, 2017 11:24:50 AM

We can agree to disagree, but I think Tri Sigma has a better sisterhood than DZ, and they raised more money for Relay for Life on their own even with DZ and DTD paired together.

That's just me though. Honestly, you're going to get the best experience with the girls you feel most comfortable around. Look at the chapter as a whole, not just a few women you meet during rush that you really like.

By: EMUGreek
#4  by: emugreek   

Honestly, we don't play by tiers around here. Each sorority and fraternity brings something different to this campus. You'll notice when you go through recruitment which sorority is a better fit for you and your personality type. We hope to see you come through recruitment this Fall!

By: emugreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.