facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at East Tennessee State University - ETSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOVE   

love the ADPi girls <3

By: LOVE
#2  by: Pan<3   

Statistically, ADPi is definitely the best on campus. Return rates at 97%, compared to KD and SK 60 something rates. They have the #1 GPA out of all campus organizations for reason. Intelligent, beautiful, and sweet girls. Panhellenic love, in my opinion all the sororities shine!

By: Pan<3
by: ETSUchickApr 14, 2013 4:55:27 PM

Kappa Delta actually got first in grades this semester and ADPI lost their Merit chapter this semester as well...

By: ETSUchick
by: LJNov 5, 2013 12:14:07 AM

ADPi doesn't have a " merit" chapter . They have even and still are a golden lion chapter.

By: LJ
#3  by: Pan<3   

Statistically, ADPi is definitely the best on campus. Return rates at 97%, compared to KD and SK 60 something rates. They have the #1 GPA out of all campus organizations for reason. Intelligent, beautiful, and sweet girls. Panhellenic love, in my opinion all the sororities shine!

By: Pan<3
#4  by: pinky   

The sneaky snakes....they are the worst everywhere. Bottom tier at UTK and ETSU. I'm sure NO alumna would say that about their own sisters! The First and Finest- OBIC.

By: pinky
#5  by: lillylove   

Best girls on campus! pretty and classy! would love to be an adpi!

By: lillylove
#6  by: Upcoming   

adpi is a good sorority, just like all of the other sororities. I can tell you that a "sigma kappa" would not say "sigma kappa is coming for you," just like an axid wouldn't say "axid is coming for you." Stop all of the cattiness and just worry about your own chapters, and stop bad mouthing people who aren't in your letters. pan love <3

By: Upcoming
#7  by: hm   

Dirty rush like no other. maybe that's why they are a joke.

By: hm
#8  by: Pi   

Please notice the amount of hate spewed on to ADPi's page (compared to others) and then ask yourself why anyone would feel the need to continuously tear down an organization if it wasn't their competition. They are the BEST on campus, plain and simple.

By: Pi
by: LoveMay 29, 2014 11:53:50 AM

Retweet

By: Love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.