facebook

aoii

by: abzigail13

I am an AOII transferring to ECU from a school where we were consistently top house (winning deans cup, etc.) I love greek life and I can't imagine college without my sisters. This isn't the best place to ask but I don't know anyone at ECU and was hoping for insight on the AOII chapter there. Thanks!

Posted By: abzigail13
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ECUPIRATE   

Although AOII here may not be top tier, they have the best sisterhood on campus. They had the biggest pledge class last fall filled with many AOII legacies. They won chapter of the year this past year and hold many popular philanthropy events that are well-liked by Greeks and non-Greeks. AOII here had pref with Pike (top tier fraternity) last fall as well as several other events with them. However, they do not have a certain fraternity that they stick to. They've held many events/socials with all fraternities and several sororities. The sisters are really nice, seen out a lot together and with sisters of other sororities. Although they aren't "top tier" like your chapter they are a group of fun, friendly, pretty, and intelligent girls. Also, if you consider joining AOII at ECU I would recommend contacting whoever is responsible for transfers for their chapter. Good luck and Welcome to Pirate Nation! :)

By: ECUPIRATE
by: LolJul 10, 2015 5:42:36 PM

AOII only got a big pledge class because they were leftovers from the top tiers who didn't want them. PNMs don't go into rush wanting AOII, they settle for AOII.

By: Lol
by: LolJul 10, 2015 9:27:07 PM

Coming from my friend in AOII: over half her pledge is nothing but AOII legacies. They also went 20 over their quota because they really wanted those girls (all 72 of them). Also none of them have dropped except for two because they left ECU so obviously they are pretty content with their choice. Have a nice day ✌️

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.