Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at East Carolina University - ECU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek   

Hottest girls on campus

By: greek
#2  by: ha   

Alpha Phi sucks anywhere below the mason dixon.

By: ha
#3  by: greekecu   

definitely know how to have the most fun and really all have a great bond

By: greekecu
#4  by: Hahah   

^^^ hahah what no

By: Hahah
by: ?Dec 18, 2013 6:23:24 PM

yes.

By: ?
#5  by: Guest   

Other sorority girls hate them because they are the hottest and have the best house

By: Guest
#6  by: rank   

good house! rising, definitely getting better. they have pretty girls. i'm actually in dz, but my best friend is in adpi. she wanted alpha phi but they dropped her. i thought that was interesting lol

By: rank
#7  by: j   

Aren't always the classiest but they have moved to upper middle tier. They also got a really good pledge class this year with more southern girls so who knows what will happen in the years to come.

By: j
#8  by: Opinionated   

I'm in Phi Mu and I'm really surprised by the negative comments on Alpha Phi. Sure, they might not be the stereotypically "best" sorority, but they have moved up over the past few years. Consecutive winners for the Intramural Championships, increased involvement with their philanthropy and I hear they just got their entire house renovated. I'm thinking other sororities are feeling threatened and that is why there are so many nasty comments. I might be biased because I have friends in Alpha Phi but these comments are ridiculous.

By: Opinionated
by: ^^^Dec 11, 2013 1:43:34 PM

Yeah because winning Intramural Champions and a renovated house makes you a fantastic sorority...

By: ^^^
by: pirateDec 11, 2013 5:12:20 PM

no one is threatened by alpha phi in any way

By: pirate
by: FratterJul 8, 2015 6:34:36 PM

Who cares about intermurals??.. Exactly why UR in phi mu Cuz phi mu blows and was started by girls who were to scared to branch out so they waited till they were juniors/seniors and started a "sorority that is full of abunch of random girls that had nothing in common other than the fact that they were all to scared to rush and meet new people

By: Fratter

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.