facebook

greek life

by: Xx

ΑΟΠ only had pref with ΠΚΑ this year because they paid for all of the alcohol....idk why you would want to join a sorority where the only way good guys will do stuff with you is if you spend the money on alcohol and all they hve to do is show up.

Posted By: Xx
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not   

Sororities aren't allowed to buy alcohol with their money. So whoever told you that was the reason doesn't know what they are talking about.

By: Not
#2  by: Asdf   

Coming from someone who is in Pike, we actually enjoy doing events with the girls of AOPi they are fun and a chance of fresh air. Pref was a mutual decision and they did not pay for our alcohol. We are also pairing with them for Relay For Life.

By: Asdf
by: LOLMar 9, 2015 5:14:04 PM

An AOPi told me that they actually did pay for the alcohol.

By: LOL
#3  by: oh   

Yeah sororities can't actually do that so

By: oh
#4  by: Anon   

Maybe an AOPi payed for some alc out of their own pocket for some of the guys?? But yeah...sororities can't buy alc with their funds...and my friend in Pike told me they bought all their own alc...

By: Anon
#5  by: anon #2   

Sororities aren't allowed to use any of their sorority funds for alcohol it is a Panhellenic rule and AOPi would not be the girls to break that rule. Pike payed for their own alcohol, as they had their own tab that night at the social that night.

By: anon #2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.