facebook

transfer… help

by: West Coast Girl

Hi! I'm thinking about transferring to ECU next year. I'm in Alpha Phi at my school on the west coast and we've consistently been considered a "top house" for a long time… Is there anything I should know about ECU A Phi?
I know this is not the best place to ask, but any info would help!
Greek life is a huge part of my life and I want it to stay that way.

Posted By: West Coast Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ecu Greek   

I've heard nothing bad about aphi, my friend loves it.
I'm in another sorority on campus, so I'm not biased

By: Ecu Greek
#2  by: sorority   

In my opinion, they're a middle tier sorority but they're slowly becoming top tier. They used to be known as the 'northern' sorority but they've taken more southerners with each pledge class. The Alpha Phis that I've met have been fairly nice. Overall, I'd say that they're a pretty good sorority. I would recommend talking to the president once you transfer to ECU and hanging out with the girls to see how you fit in with them.

By: sorority
#3  by: gvegas   

i'd say do it. wouldn't say they're top but they are well liked on campus. the girls are pretty chill and they've definitely been improving. they're partiers and i've met a lot of potheads. big range of girls but yea i'd say do it i don't have much bad to say about them

By: gvegas
#4  by: L   

Definitely do it I love the ladies of alpha phi

By: L

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.