facebook

chi o and adpi

by: EC

Can someone please explain to me why chi o and adpi are still considered top tier. So many people agree that they have moved down but still classify them as top. Why? Their reputation at ECU is cutting it anymore. Their sisterhood's are both horrible and the quality of girls they have gotten the past few years.... Yikes. I really want to know what they have that makes them top tier... Someone please explain.

Posted By: EC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ecu   

Chio and adpi are considered the top sororities because of their reputation and tradition

By: Ecu
by: LolSep 16, 2014 4:01:29 PM

Exactly.... That's why it's funny... Because they suck now

By: Lol
by: wrong^Oct 13, 2014 1:16:25 AM

This is why people look down on greek life. instead of building each other up you're all worried about what tier you're on. if you are rushing I would look for the girls that you can see yourself being around 24/7. Every sorority gets judged whoever is top tier gets the most hate and so does middle and bottom get over yourselves this isn't what sisterhood is about.

By: wrong^
#2  by: Huh?   

What makes them so sucky? I don't get it.

By: Huh?
#3  by: sorority   

They're pretty much only considered top tier because of how long they've been on campus and like the person above said, tradition.

By: sorority
#4  by: Greek   

I see what this person is saying. Adpi and chio used to look like barbies they were all perfect but over the years they have been struggling. Chi o doesn't have a decent sisterhood and adpi can't even meet quota. They are not top anymore.

By: Greek
by: wrong^Oct 13, 2014 1:19:25 AM

This is ridiculous. don't base your greek choices off of greek rank bc the only people who come on here are the ones who bash others bc they are afraid that there chapter sucks. If you really believed in your sisterhood you wouldn't have to prove it by bashing others.

By: wrong^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.