facebook

rush

by: Rusher

I really want to be an ADPi, ChiO, or AXiD here. I'm wondering how much looks come into play with these sororities and what kind of personalities do these sororities look for? Can someone please help me? Ive been told I'm a 7.5 or 8 out of 10 but I'm a little bigger than most girls. Does that matter?

Posted By: Rusher
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Advice   

Just a piece of advice: do not go in thinking you only want to be a member of three sororities...that is exactly how people screw themselves over in rush.

By: Advice
by: Rusher Jul 20, 2014 12:56:18 PM

Good point! Thank you!

By: Rusher
#2  by: topic   

No one cares what you look like. If you think looks is all sororities consider when picking a new pledge class, you should consider not even rushing. You clearly have no idea what greek life is about.

By: topic
by: RusherJul 20, 2014 7:20:06 PM

I actually know a lot about Greek life and what the sororities stand for but I also know how people talk about the people who rush for their sororities based solely on how they look. The reason why I want to join those certain sororities are because of their philanthropy and what they stand for. My friends are Greek life here at ECU and I know how people in her sorority have talked about pledges & that's why I'm asking so I can get other peoples opinions. So please, don't tell me I don't know what Greek life is about because that's not true and has nothing to do with my question.

By: Rusher
by: idiotJul 21, 2014 11:42:32 AM

It literally has everything to do with the question. Every house stands for something meaningful as well. You're just stupid. Don't rush

By: idiot

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.