facebook

pnms

by: The truth

If you've been on this website for more than a few minutes you know about the rude hateful comments. My advice for any PNM is to not judge a house based on this website. Every house has good years and bad years. No house has a good year EVERY year. Thats part of the sisterhood, sticking together when times are tough. For the PNMs who just want to be part of the "best" house, ask yourself "Will it matter in 5 years rather or not my house was the most "popular"?" The friendships and connections you made will be what is most important and honestly, you'll be able to form those friendships and connections in any house. To be 100% honest the "top" houses hang out with a couple of fraternities, whereas the "lower" houses hang out with a variety. Each house has something special and in my opinion ANYONE would be able to get along with people in ANY HOUSE. Let this life changing decision be YOURS, not your friends or random people on this stupid website.

Posted By: The truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YASSSS   

This post is perfect! Why pick a house based on their past? Pick a house where you can make a difference. A house where you can help make it better. To be honest you won't be able to tell anything about a sisterhood until you're on the inside.

By: YASSSS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.