facebook

aphi

by: pirate

does Alpha Phi weigh heavily on grades, like would they drop you based off of your GPA or actually look at the overall package?

Posted By: pirate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Info   

All sororities must maintain a certain gpa based on their national rules. When you rush, you will be dropped from houses based on your gpa. Then, wherever you choose to go, will want you to maintain a certain gpa. If you fail to do so, you are likely to be put on academic probation. I'm not sure on the specifics of Alpha phi, but that's how it is across campus.

By: Info
#2  by: help   

So if I get dropped due to my grades, can I do informal recruitment in the spring?

By: help
by: --------------Jun 20, 2014 9:38:32 PM

Yes, but there is no telling which sororities (if any) will participate in informal recruitment until it happens. Also, your GPA would have to be higher than any org's national requirement for them to consider you.

By: --------------
by: APhiJun 21, 2014 9:04:50 PM

Loving your interest in our chapter! But please don't make a set decision on where you want to go before you meet girls from each chapter and get to talk to them and see how you fit!

By: APhi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.