facebook

characteristics

by: Glitter and bows

Do any of y'all think you might be able to give me straight up, unbiased characteristics of the girls in each sorority?

Posted By: Glitter and bows
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Glitter and bows   

Thank you! So which would someone consider a top rush pick?

By: Glitter and bows
by: GreekMay 29, 2014 3:32:01 PM

Going through rush you will definitely see where you can fit in, it all depends on the type of girl you are.
However, a lot of girls who rush seem to like AXiD ChiO APhi TriSig ADPi and DZ. (That isn't in a particular order.) If you get into any of those you should be fine. But you should base your decision on whether or not you think you'd want to actually hang out with the girls in the sorority rather than which is "top rush pick" or you will most likely be miserable.

By: Greek
#2  by: Glitter and bows   

I know, I was just curious. Thanks so much!

By: Glitter and bows
by: ecuMay 30, 2014 9:27:22 AM

dont listen to any of that mess being completely honest ADPI and CHI O are the two top rush picks. and regardless of what any low tier sorority girl says they do actually like eachother hahah...

By: ecu
#3  by: ECU Fratstar   

I am in a fraternity at ECU, of course I love ADPi and ChiO because of how they look but the nicest girls to be around are the KDs, DZs, and ZTAs. They are also the best girls to have at parties. We are trying to do socials with all of the sororities listed above. That just shows you that my whole fraternity loves those girls.

By: ECU Fratstar
by: ECUJun 18, 2014 12:14:23 AM

What fraternity do you belong to?

By: ECU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.