Phi Mu

Bottom:
Kappa Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi

Posted By: sororityty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

Finally something somewhat accurate. This is changing, as all in the middle tier are moving up while the top tiers are moving down, bu overall this is exactly where ECU is at right now. Honestly though, all ten chapters are "joinable" and have great girls so you really can't go wrong in recruitment.

By: YES
by: YESMay 27, 2014 4:43:08 PM

this is so accurate and up to date

By: YES
#2  by: ecugirl   

So true! The middle tier isn't in a specific order but so true and up to date.

By: ecugirl
by: !!!!Jun 9, 2014 9:57:10 AM

Totally agree! Finally a post with the right chapters in the middle tier. It is just hard to rank within the middle tier because all of them have super great girls and not so great girls.

By: !!!!
#3  by: Noooo   

ADPi is not top tier anymore… sorry but inaccurate and all those commenting must be in ADPi, and Phi Mu hasn't earned their name yet to even be considered middle.

By: Noooo
by: Okay...Jun 9, 2014 5:51:09 PM

ADPi is clearly still top tier and Phi Mu is definitely middle tier. ADPi hasn't fallen as much as Chi O has lately and honestly Phi Mu has a lot of great girls and a house so I would for sure put them in the middle tier.

By: Okay...
#4  by: ECU   

ADPi and Chi O are both top tier...

By: ECU
#5  by: yes   

This is perfectly accurate

By: yes
#6  by: SERIOUSLY   

Wait, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? PHI MU IS HORRIBLE! TOO NEW TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN BOTTOM. Their spring pledge class....woof

By: SERIOUSLY
by: EhhhJun 23, 2014 5:46:28 PM

I still think they are middle, at least until after recruitment and then we'll see. They have plenty of pretty and smart girls even though their spring PC was less than great (minus three or four girls who were really cute).

By: Ehhh
by: Ehhh dumbJun 24, 2014 8:39:02 AM

"Ehhh" they have never even recruited a pledge class without their nationals, they have done NOTHING without their nationals...no way they are anything other than the very bottom. Most of the girls they got were too scared to take the heat of recruitment so decided to go phi mu. Nothing great about them.

By: Ehhh dumb
by: Just NoJun 24, 2014 3:23:54 PM

Not even in Phi Mu but I HATE when people say that they were "too scared" to go through recruitment. That is not the case and recruitment is not scary. By saying things like that you are deterring people from going Greek. If you find recruitment to be scary you are in for a rude awakening when you start real life.

Also, in their defense, all new Panhellenic orgs have to have nationals with them for a minimum of 1-2 years just depending on the orgs poliy. In my opinion, nationals watching your every move is more of a hindrance than anything, at least in most cases. If you disagree with that either you aren't Greek or you have an exceptionally wonderful nationals.

By: Just No
by: Phi MuJun 25, 2014 11:36:07 AM

There is no way Phi Mu is anything less than the very bottom....You can't base them off of anything so they are still at the bottom.

By: Phi Mu
by: Re: PMJul 8, 2014 11:39:46 AM

Phi Mu is going to be mid-middle after recruitment; they did really well for only being here a year. No one, even girls in my own chapter, wants to believe it but they have so many solid girls. So many chapters have girls who were rejected from Phi Mu but no one wants to admit it. Also agree, ZTA needs to be moved down to the bottom and AXiD needs to be moved below DZ and APhi.

By: Re: PM
#7  by: Ecu   

This is so accurate . The order is so up to date.

By: Ecu
#8  by: GoGreek   

Definitely the most accurate ranking on the site.

By: GoGreek
by: noJul 17, 2014 11:01:22 AM

everyone in greek life knows this is not accurate

By: no
#9  by: eh   

move phi mu down and azd up

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.