facebook

phi mu

by: transfer

I will be transferring next fall to ECU and would like to know how the Phi Mu chapter is. I'm a current member at a school in another state, where I'm proud to say I'm a Phi Mu. Do I need to worry when I get here?

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ha   

yes lol be worried... not a true sisterhood at all and they don't even know each other's names. they're the joke of campus.

By: ha
#2  by: Above   

Literally you sound like an idiot, they are new but they have several "power girls" who make them a really good chapter and they are on the rise/ in line with all other sororities on campus. You don't have anything to worry about.

By: Above
#3  by: above lol   

"power girls"....... okay.... uh....

they have some good girls, but they mostly consist of girls who were dropped from the top 6 sororities (chi o, adpi, sigma, dz, aphi, & axid). aka a bunch of gdis who jumped at an opportunity to wear letters

By: above lol
#4  by: Frat guy    

I hope a Phi Mu that is currently a sister sees this....hahahahaha....your an idiot!

By: Frat guy
by: ^^YESApr 15, 2014 6:38:43 PM

Exactly what I was thinking, this is literally the dumbest thing you could post. If any of them see this good luck trying to affiliate here.

By: ^^YES
#5  by: ocrt   

gdi's with letters on. they have no respect on campus because they act like a chapter when theyve only been there for a few months. be worried

By: ocrt
by: Wait what?Apr 26, 2014 10:54:05 PM

They are a chapter...

By: Wait what?
#6  by: Honest person   

Not much is known to the public of phi mu. They are hated on by other greek members because of rivalry, an appearance of entitlement based off of the new sisters, and etc. Phi Mu needs leadership and a sister who knows how things work, you'll definitely help their chapter and have a great time with the new sisters of Phi Mu at ecu.

By: Honest person
#7  by: ECU Fratstar   

Gamma Delta Iotas

By: ECU Fratstar
#8  by: GDI   

You should worry, probably not worth even joining their crappy chapter that loses girls by the truckload..

By: GDI
by: NahhJun 27, 2014 9:57:14 PM

They are cute and have quite a few super smart girls. They have had issues losing girls because I have heard they have some crazy strict rules, but a lot of those come from nationals so you are probably used to that already.

By: Nahh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.