facebook

clueless

by: soontobefreshman

I'm going to be a freshman and I've recently decided I want to rush in the fall... I'm from the north and wanna be involved with philanthropy but I also love to party and have a great time... Definitely not interested in catty girl drama though, I'm not trying to relive high school... any suggestions on a sorority that could fit me?

Posted By: soontobefreshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oh   

All sororities have a philanthropy, though you can find that some sororities are more involved in their philanthropies than others. When it comes to partying, there are girls in each sorority that parties hard and some who very rarely party. And every sorority will have drama, that's what you get when you have a bunch of girls together. In short, go through rush and see which one you best fit and keep your mind open.

By: oh
#2  by: info   

You sound like you'd fit in at Alpha Phi - a mix of northern chicks that can throw down but are chill too

then sigma because they're chill too but can be catty

By: info
#3  by: frat   

DZ, Alpha Phi or Sigma, all really fun, very involved and least catty I know of. Great sisterhoods too. AS for philanthropy, DZ probably the highest.

By: frat
#4  by: ecu   

definitely dz, alpha phi, or sigma. AXiD, chi o and adpi are all very southern

By: ecu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.