facebook

phi mu

by: ???

Do you think Phi Mu will be Top, Middle, or Bottom tier?

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ecu   

Phi Mu will automatically start in bottom middle tier, above AOPi and KD.

By: ecu
#2  by: Uhm   

Phi Mu did SO good.

By: Uhm
#3  by: pike   

I went to their bid day and all of these ladies are gorgeous

By: pike
#4  by: no   

Phi Mu got a bunch of geedy, random girls. They will at best work their way up to lower middle tier. Yes, they're cute but I know about a handful of them and these girls are WEIRD. Like denim overalls and crocs weird. Half of them didn't even go through real recruitment because they were scared of the other sororities. I hope they do well, but definitely not a threat to the current tiers any time soon.

By: no
#5  by: ^^^   

Going to be honest and say they are really cute since nationals got to pick from a really big pool of girls. There were a bunch of cheerleaders, ambassadors, and they even got Miss NC so I don't think it is fair to say they couldn't have gotten a bid from another sorority. Just saying. Easily middle tier already.

By: ^^^
#6  by: Truth   

You have to start from the bottom and move up. They have done nothing yet so they cant be anything besides bottom

By: Truth
#7  by: Ilovetheviolets   

Jealous they already outrank your house. So sad.

By: Ilovetheviolets
by: hahahaOct 8, 2013 3:49:17 AM

at least we have houses....and bigs...and are actual initiated sisters. technically your all still GDIs.

By: hahaha
#8  by: pike   

I think phi mu did great the girls are all pretty fun but keep it classy

By: pike

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.