facebook

opinions?

by: ECU Pirate

What is everyone's opinion on DZ or Phi Mu?

Posted By: ECU Pirate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sophomore yeeeah   

DZ got a great pledge class this year. Some of those girls are drop dead gorgeous and I have a few in my classes and they are all sweethearts. I have also talked to the Phi Mu recruiter girls and they are very sweet. Phi Mu I heard is somewhat difficult to get into because of the interview process, but they seem like a great sorority. I'm in a different sorority than these two, but honestly I've only heard good things about DZ. Tri Sig and ADPI on the other hand.........

By: sophomore yeeeah
by: rightSep 10, 2013 2:03:47 AM

you're in in chi o....

By: right
#2  by: YeahRight   

Anyone that says they've only heard good things about DZ is obviously either A. In DZ, B. A clueless freshman, or both... They don't call them E-Z DZ for nothin'

By: YeahRight
#3  by: Yeahhhhecu   

Agreed with YeahRight. Couldn't have said it any better

By: Yeahhhhecu
#4  by: really?   

Dude they say EZ DZ because it rhymes.... haha obviously you've never meet anyone in DZ those girls are so fun and light hearted but they have a great reputation. Phi Mu... their new so they will be irrelevant for a few years

By: really?
#5  by: gogreek   

DZ is awesome and so is Phi Mu! If you're a PNM both are great choices either way

By: gogreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.