facebook

fall 2013

by: ECU

Which sorority got the best fall pledge class?

Posted By: ECU
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Ok   

every pledge class got good girls and a every pledge class got a few duds. some stick out a little more than the others... DZ...

By: Ok
#12  by: truth   

honestly every sorority got good girls & the ones they wanted. no sorority is worse than the other, its just what kind of personalities & looks people like. the majority of people like the nice, classy, hot/pretty, girls who can party too, azd and aphi have that in my opinion so i would put them in top tier. especially because adpi and chi o are defiantly the mean snobby girls on campus, other than that all sororities are pretty sweet

By: truth
#13  by: Sigma   

Doesn't matter how long she has been out of sigma, if she still wears the letters religiously she is still a sigma in my eyes. Sigma sigma sloppppy

By: Sigma
by: YouSuckSep 2, 2013 7:32:11 PM

And I'm sure no girl in your sorority has ever made a questionable decision. You probably made a few downtown this past weekend.

By: YouSuck
by: EcUSep 10, 2013 1:48:19 AM

what about the other girls wearing ur letters... at least keep it off facebook come on

By: EcU
#14  by: YESS   

Many self rankers. Most of the Sorority houses are pretty equal Hundreds of girls go through rush and every house has every type of girl.It isn't like when your grandmother or great-grandmother pledged in a sorority anymore, there are triple amount of girls and all the houses get great girls. Everyone quit being so immature! We aren't on the "little league" team anymore.....were #1, not youre not, ...yes we are,...no youre not..GROW UP

By: YESS
#15  by: truth   

so disappointed that AZD had to spread rumors about other sororities to get good girls. Not a good look for yall.

By: truth
by: Mike2013Sep 4, 2013 12:25:08 AM

Good way to "try" and put down a sorority. Lies don't work. Give it up and accept what is. Not a good look for YOU!

By: Mike2013
#16  by: ECUJunior   

I find the jealous comments so transparent on here. I am in a middle tier (according to this site) sorority and love my sisters, but AZD actually did really good this fall. They got some amazing girls. It is true, but I also am really happy with the girls that we got and think we did great. Putting down sororities based on envy is not cool. One of my best friends is an AZD and another is an Alpha Phi. Alpha Xi carried out an amazing rush week and got great girls. A fact is a fact. Enjoy your own sorority and stop being jealous of others.

By: ECUJunior
#17  by: HonestGirl   

I love AOPi. Best sorority on campus! Pretty girls, nice and lots of fun. Great sisterhood!

By: HonestGirl
#18  by: haha   

chi o and adpi don't....sigma is a joke

By: haha
#19  by: steveo   

In my opinion, I've seen most of the new girls and I have to say delta zeta sigma and azd got some beautiful girls. I don't understand these jealous comments but yeah

By: steveo
#20  by: thispage   

reading all of this is hilarious, every sorority got some girls they wanted and some that weren't their first pick but now probably absolutely love them. this just proves how judgmental a lot of you are and its pretty sad to see it. glad to know y'all enjoy your sisterhood!

By: thispage

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.