Middle Tier:
Sigma, DZ, Alpha Phi

Bottom Tier:
KD, AOPi, ZTA

Posted By: Purple Gold
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kinda   

I wouldn't put AZD at the top yet. And the middle tiers definitely switch it up a lot

By: Kinda
#2  by: 2013   

If you saw the AZD Fall 2013 Pledge class, you may change your mind! They got the most amazing girls- was a great rush for them! I am really good friends with some of the AZD's and dated one of their sisters for awhile. They are absolutely Top Tier!

By: 2013
#3  by: Ecureply   

Think u got azd mixed up with adpi on that one

By: Ecureply
#4  by: greeklife   

pretty sure azd and alpha phi should be switched. azd is sorta irrelevant these days

By: greeklife
#5  by: hgregory   

Sigma always has and always will be top tier at ECU.. AZD is middle tier for sure..

By: hgregory
by: SigmaAug 30, 2013 4:10:24 AM

Top tier in looks only. Mean, mean girls.

By: Sigma
#6  by: Go Greek   

AOPi has nice girls but they are really awkward, even around their own sisters. ADPi has kind of a hefty pledge class this year... AZD is the best by far and DZ is moving up. ZTA still sucks and always will. Alpha Phi is pretty good and they should be a little higher up. KD has tons of sweet girls and you can tell they are really proud of their sorority. Chi O is definitely the prettiest and Sigma was great at one point but has lost a lot of value the past few years. Hope that Phi Mu will be a great addition to ECU! Can't wait to see how they will do this year.

By: Go Greek
by: ECUAug 29, 2013 4:31:34 PM

What? ADPi's pledge class looks good.... I think a lot of the sororities did well.

By: ECU
by: Haha yea rightSep 15, 2013 9:29:32 PM

Azd has always been the girls who don't fit in any of the top sororities (Sigma, DZ, ChiO,Adpi) and are somewhat of a "best of the rest" sorority with ZTA. Then it goes down from there.

By: Haha yea right
#7  by: Ecu   

Axid is middle tier behind dz. goodluck next year tho. Chi o adpi and sigma will always be da best tho chi o is slipping

By: Ecu
#8  by: pirates   

top: chi o, sigma, adpi
middle: azd, zta, aphi
bottom: dz, kd, aopi

By: pirates
by: uhhSep 16, 2013 12:56:38 AM

hahaha do you even go here

By: uhh
by: MaddieSep 25, 2013 3:50:54 PM

As real as it gets except I don't know that id put DZ at the bottom

By: Maddie
by: uhSep 27, 2013 1:44:24 PM

switch dz and zta

By: uh
#9  by: hahaha   

dz thinks they are top tier? hahahahahahhahahahahahaha jokes

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.