facebook

ratings & tiers & ranks! oh my!

by: Oz the Great and Powerful

Let's highlight one awesome thing our sorority and other sororities do to encourage PNMs that the Panhellenic community isn't as vicious as this site portrays us. I'll start!

ZTA: Zeta does the MOST for their philanthropy. They do much more than hold a singular event. They developed a relationship and spend an entire month educating the campus on Breast Cancer Awareness. Definitely something every sorority should aspire for.

AOII: Alpha Os always seem like the underdogs but come out and show up every year. They did great in Greek Week and already have their first Panhellenic President since establishing.

Alpha Phi: A Phi hands down had the best recruitment last year. Why? Because they displayed how awesome their sisterhood is and PNMs loved it. Keep working girls!

AGD: These are the most intelligent girls in the room. They had the best GPA as usual and balance school with fun perfectly.

AST: Definitely have the most fun philanthropy event. Who doesn't love getting dolled up and participating in a pageant to raise money for Make A Wish. They help show case all the amazing women and their organizatiins Duquesne and Greek Life have.

SK: "All Sig Sig Sig Kappas!" They are the most enthusiastic about Greek Life. Everyone knows their chant and everyone secretly wished they had a cool chant like that. Lol but yeah definitely all about the Panhellenic spirit!

(The message is too long so I'll continue it in the comments) make sure to comment too!

Posted By: Oz the Great and Powerful
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oz the Great and Powerful   

DZ: These girls are poised, polished, and professional. They rock their letters and always look their best. They won Best Recruitment last year because they make every girl feel welcomed!

GPhiB: Ain't no girl like a G Phi girl. Their philanthropy Strong Women, Strong Girls is all about empowering young women who don't have the same opportunity as us. These girls are definitely not only impacting the campus, but lives of girls through out the Pittsburgh community!

By: Oz the Great and Powerful
#2  by: ZTA   

In Zeta, we do this mug exchange. I know a lot of sororities do this but this is just one example of how we focus on sisterhood in small ways. A lot of us did friendsgiving and we go out for dinner a lot. Sisterhood isnt big huge events and retreats, its about those small things that make you feel inseparable.

By: ZTA
#3  by: AOII   

Like OP said, we are always considered the under dogs. No one expects great things from us because we are "new". Yet we exceed the expectation. We have completely established ourselves on campus. By working hard on creating a loving sisterhood, we have had amazing outcomes: we won President's cup, we didn't lose a single girl last semester, our sisters have been sweet hearted by fraternities, and we have a sister serving as Panhellenic President. We all genuinely care for each other, no matter what.

I also want to highlight AGD. A few of their sisters have been a great help this year. They really are very sweet and very genuine girls. In response to all the negative bs posted on this site about them, yes sometimes they argue with each other. Just like every sorority does. It's what happens when you stick 70 girls in a room. But that doesn't take away from their sisterhood. No matter what, if they're arguing, if they lost touch, these sisters support and love each other.

I'm happy to see we aren't sitting here bashing each other. That all really needs to end. Stuff like this thread needs to be seen more.

By: AOII

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.