facebook

ranking question

by: Dukette

Why is the number 1 factor when ranking sororities their looks? Isn't it suppose to be about the sisterhood? Most of the degrading comments come from other females - Ladies, why don't we build each other up instead of knocking each other down?

Posted By: Dukette
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dukette   

Unless you all are implying that the fraternities only want to party with the hot girls because they are trying to sleep with them, instead of just having a normal party

By: Dukette
#2  by: Love   

So true! Unfortunately there is no way to get rid of the looks ranking on here. One way to think about it though is not looks as in hotness but looks as in most put together, most presentable, who do you want wearing your letters and representing you. I honestly think every sorority has some gorgeous girls. I think outside of Greek rank the sororities are awesome about supporting each other. Its sad this site is so negative sometimes. But keep spreading the love and encouraging girls to find their home wherever it may be during recruitment!

By: Love
#3  by: Hmmm   

Yeah hot guys want to sleep with hot girls. But as we have seen, the " hot guys" (SAE) are getting bored with the "hot girls" (shall go unnamed for Recruitment purposes) because all they do is clump with their sisters or be on their phones. Totally anti social. And let's be real, everyone parties with SAE. They aren't as exclusive as we make them out to be. Every sorority in every tier has held a mixer with them.

I agree with the commenter above. Rate looks based on most presentable and put together. The goal of your sorority is life long friendships and connections. So rank it like who represents Greek Life well and who is always recruitment ready.

By: Hmmm
by: HmmmDec 20, 2016 2:22:57 AM

Also, even the bottom tier girls have had mixers with them. And I've ran into a lot of them out at bars with SAEs. So I wouldn't say that hot guys want to party with hot girls. I'd say hot guys want to party with at least semi attractive girls who aren't boring.

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.