facebook

dont read the comments or look at the ratings

by: GreekRecruiter

I am an actually member of the Greek community at Drake, I'm a senior and I'm not on Panhel or IFC. I'm here to say that if you look at these ratings and comments you will only receive a story that has been created by other chapter members with malice intent.
If you want to go Greek at Drake do it for yourself and follow your heart. Don't get brainwashed by petty and caddy women/men who think recruitment is a race trying to see who can collect the most trophies. Yes, every sister and brother at Drake has pride for their chapter and wants the best. But posting on here bashing other chapters, and regarding themselves as pretentious princes or princesses is a lie. Not all Greek members are like this, a majority aren't. Some of us found our place in Greek life where our values were strengthened, we became better leaders friends and human beings, and some of us have even transformed into men and women who are going to change this world. These types of Greek life members are the ones you should look for when you go through Greek recruitment/rush.

Don't read these comments, don't look at the tiers, don't check the ratings. Be your own individual because that's what type of men and women Greek life really wants. Each of our chapters is individually unique and so are our members. There is no cookie cutter fraternity man or sorority sister. Find your place in Greek life by finding a chapter that will grow your values/morals and share similar interestes with you.

Posted By: GreekRecruiter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Disappointed    

Completely agree with this statement. Petty, shallow comments do nothing but tarnish the Greek community as a whole. In no way should this site be an indication of what house to join, and while it may sound repetitive, each house really does have it's own unique qualities to fit every personality. Your in college, think for yourself and act like an adult.

By: Disappointed
#2  by: duh   

duh...who cares? This is greekrank.

By: duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.