facebook

Sorority personalities/vibes

by: sure

This is kind of the vibe I get from each chapter, but feel free to add/correct if there’s something I forgot:

Adpi: usually quieter people, pretty studious, and they definitely do their own thing. I think overall this chapter is really unique, since they have so many different people/personalities. Their house is also brand new and gorgeous.
Alpha Phi: I would definitely agree that this is more of a “partier” house. You’ll definitely see Phis out at pegs, west end, or whatever frat party is going on that weekend. Besides going out, they are actually really devoted to their DEI efforts and seem to really hype each other up on social media.
Delta Gamma: I would say this is the most genuine group. Of the DG’s I’ve met, they’ve all been really cool and funny people. I would say this chapter is more laidback than the others. They seem to have a lot of members involved in things on campus and are also superrrr into their philanthropy.
Kappa Alpha Theta: I can’t get a great read on theta tbh. I know they used to be the “smart” sorority, but I feel like other chapters have been competing with them for that title. I would say their sisterhood events and house is the coolest thing about their chapter, but I’ve only met a few thetas and some were lowkey mean. I’m also not an expert though so feel free to fill in.
Kappa Kappa Gamma: Kappa gives off more of the stereotypical sorority vibe. They have some really nice and really fun girls , but also some that seem a little fake sometimes. Their house is gorgeous and I would say they rival DG in on campus involvement.

Overall, my opinions don’t matter as long as the house you like makes you happy.

Posted By: sure
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.