facebook

fraternity comments

by: Anonymous

Worst fraternity on campus and why?

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Drakegreek   

I would say FIJI. they are much better than bottom tier houses (pike,tke,pi kap) but they have a well-deserved reputation of turning quality new members into terrible people. Every other house on Greek street at least strives to improve the personal qualities of their members, but Fiji wants you to fit a Fiji mold, which involves only hanging with Fiji approved people and acting like you and your fraternity are better than everyone. People are catching on, and it is evident in their pledge classes. I still see Fiji doing way better in terms of recruitment and throwing parties, but that doesn't justify making a good guy into a terrible person.

By: Drakegreek
#2  by: greeklife   

this is an absolutely pathetic post. first off, rush is over. whoever posted this is clearly bitter about their success this year in rush. i am in drake greek life and coming from a girls point of view, fijis are great guys. i have friends in the majority of fraternities, and think that fiji has the best brotherhood out of all of the chapters. after winning chapter of the year and raising nearly $9,000 for collen's dream foundation, i find it hard to believe that you think the house has bad guys.

they emobdy brotherhood from what i can see, and also have friends in other chapters. in fact, i cant think of a single party where members from other fraternities were in attendance- and you cannot say that about any other chapter on greek street.

stop being bitter from rush. get over yourself.

By: greeklife
#3  by: greeklife   

weren't in attendance

By: greeklife

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.