facebook

sorority fair?

by: asffhh

What are everyone's thoughts on the sorority fair? Chapter breakdown and why. I wasn't able to stay too long because of class, so the more input the better.

Posted By: asffhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Diwdnq   

Well what are you thoughts on it?

By: Diwdnq
by: asffhhSep 16, 2015 11:38:17 AM

I was only able to stay for 15 minutes so I didn't get to meet many of the chapters so I don't know

By: asffhh
#2  by: Djwjwj   

Well what was your impression of the chapters you did talk to?...

By: Djwjwj
#3  by: tru   

I fell in love with some of the DZ girls I met and I really liked Phi Mu as well, it kinda made me nervous for rush because I don't know what else we'll talk about during rush week but overall it was fun. I'm glad I went.

By: tru
by: sooSep 16, 2015 4:48:10 PM

Trust me, you'll end up talking about random things. Sure you talk about the chapter, but I talked about places around campus (like cheesies) to get good food, I talked about movies I loved watching as a kid, I talked about how Discover week (I rushed as a freshman) had gone. Don't be nervous! It'll be fine and you'll find the home for you. :)

By: soo
#4  by: No   

I liked dz at the fair but then today I saw one on campus taking about how she is going to fake smile and every girl she sees- not cool and came off really fake. I have a feeling that's how they really are.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.