facebook

chapters this year

by: Truth

DZ/APHI/AOPI/DG/ChiO/AXID/PhiMu/ASA

DZ: Got a bunch of hot girls per usual through superficial conversations and methods, yes they are pretty but girls dropped after they realized how shallow the sorority is. They have fun, and hang out but consider the above.
DG: Slipped hard and had a bizarre pledge class. Stopped showing up to other peoples events and bashed a bunch of other chapters. Their own event was very successful but its important to support others.
ASA: Dropped off the face of the earth. Barely recruited any girls and has to force girls to go to other peoples events. Not worth joining.
Phi Mu: Recruited a lot of girls who genuinely like to support the greek community and have a huge participation
Chi O: Nice and cute but still eh.
AXID: blander nice girls who are cute and artsy seem to show up to other peoples events.
AOPI: worked really hard this year, cute, down to earth girls who have fun and are very diverse
APhi: trying to change their party girl image, worked really hard this year but it was still sketch when they won derby days...\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RR   

Dont agree with all the comments but this ranking actually isnt that bad.

By: RR
#2  by: AA   

Actually I pretty much agree with this

By: AA
#3  by: Preach   

Most accurate thing on Greek rank

By: Preach
#4  by: Not to be mean but...   

I wouldn't say ASA is worse than Phi Mu though. I would choose any of the other chapters over Phi Mu tbh

By: Not to be mean but...
#5  by: True   

On point for the most part!

By: True
#6  by: Meep   

Lets revist this shall we?

By: Meep
#7  by: Lol   

Still
Dz
Aphi
AOPI
DG
Chi o
Axid
Phi my/Asa

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.