facebook

fraternity rush

by: rush

When does fraternity rush start? How does it work at DePaul/can someone explain the process?

Also, how would you describe SigChi, Sigma phi epsilon and sae (as in, what are they like/rankings/what do they look for?)

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

I believe fraternity rush starts second or third week of school. The three you mention are considered top tier, not everyone will agree with which one you put at the top but thats just the way it is. These comment are meant to be as close to community beliefs as i can get.

SAE: Cool/good looking guys, dress "frat", seem to have their favorites and stick to them. Seems like they really just stay within SAE(not always a bad thing). Don't hear about their parties much, but i'm guessing they throw fun parties like the other two.

SigChi: Really pushed the fraternity world last year (they were new). They have nice guys that seem to be involved in everything. They are attractive and throw good parties. Girls seem to enjoy their time with them (if thats what you care about). they seem to be really about brotherhood and inclusion and thats probably a reason why they are top tier.

Sig Ep: To me they seem like a little try hard at times. they are the gym fraternity. The guys I know are nice and fun, but i hear too many sketchy things about them as a whole (lots of crazy incidences last year). Attractive and again dress frat and throw fun parties.

All of them have good things about them, just depends what are you looking for.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.