facebook

where to go?

by: johnnycakes

Hello I am transferring to DePaul this fall as a sophomore & I had a couple questions about rushing and Greek events.
( 1st Since DePaul has no official Greek houses do all the fraternities & sororities meet at a general location when it comes time to rush? )
( 2 I know it varies but when are the typical dates for rash week?Like a week after School starts and is there a Winter quarter Rush or just Fall?!)
( 3 Is the party scene at the DePaul a good mix of city life & house parties and events etc. or is it so-so? )

Posted By: johnnycakes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: so   

1) the frats usually have their events off campus somewhere. Since sorority rushing is more structured there are rooms across campus that are used, like the art museum, rooms in the student center and in Munroe.

2) the easiest to plan for is fall rush. sororities starts around the 21st and frat rushing is around the same time or so, I believe. Any informal rushing is kind of just whenever.

3) it depends on where you end up and how much you put yourself out there. I think it's a good mix but others could feel opposite.

By: so
by: mhmAug 22, 2015 3:01:27 AM

#3 also depends on if you've got a Fake ID. While technically it's illegal, you just need to know where to go and not get caught. If you're in Greek life, they'll be able to tell you.

By: mhm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.