facebook

dirty deegees

by: uhh?

Lol can we talk about how DG is desperately self ranking and bashing other chapters to hide how badly they suck? Let's be clear, the girls that join DG at DePaul basically only join so they can transfer to top DG chapters at other schools without trying hard. If you want to spend all year talking about how much you hate your chapter and how you get fined for literally breathing, by all means join DG.

Posted By: uhh?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow   

Agreed. It's obvious when recruitment is around the corner and you notice multiple negative ranks for a chapter in less than a 30 minute time frame. What a joke.

By: Wow
#2  by: Lol   

They do this every year and there's always gullible PNMs that get pulled into it. It's ridiculous the amount of hate they spread about top chapters just to make themselves look better.

By: Lol
#3  by: DG   

I hate to stereotype but they are one of the most hateful and jealous chapters and always put others down to make themselves look better. We have a small community and it just gets tiring after a while. Just stop, DG. We know you've declined over time and it's fine, just accept it and move on or try to actually make your chapter better instead of trying to make others look worse.

By: DG
#4  by: wellll   

I've met some really nice DG's that go to DePaul and aren't transferring.

But I do have one distinct memory of them that still makes me laugh. I was at Derby Days and when they were announcing who had won, all of the girls had their phone's up, ready to record and everything. Once it was announced that APhi won, they all just lowered their phones and they were all sharing these looks like "what just happened". They aren't as great as they think they are.

By: wellll
by: mhmAug 22, 2015 3:07:15 AM

I was a Discover student and the first thing I saw on campus was a DG screaming at the poor barista at the Bean for messing up her order and making her late. I think it's safe to say that woman forgot she was wearing a lettered bag.

By: mhm
by: mmmAug 24, 2015 9:14:46 PM

gotta say I think everyone was surprised a phi won that day

By: mmm
#5  by: makes sense   

you talk so much about how horrible it is to bash other chapters yet here you are bashing this chapter?

By: makes sense
#6  by: DG Mom   

I am a mother of a Depaul DG. I am reading this site because I wanted to see what was written about my daughter's sorority. A lot of stories of hazing and cruel treatment of girls from many schools becomes prevalent this time of year. Most of what I am reading about sounds like a lot of people trying to get a dig in at another sorority before school, the Sorority Fairs and Rush week starts. I agree with whomever said trust the system and go where you feel most comfortable. My daughter has had a very positive experience with DG, had great philanthropy opportunities, community service and yes a lot of sisterhood fun! Yes there are fines, but that is teaching life lessons about commitment. Why make a rule if you let people break it with no penalty. Fines are only for not going to required events listed in the by-laws you receive in print each year. Or fines for misbehavior at events. This isn't unfair but a life lesson about consequences for your actions. Are there some people who may not always behave 100% perfectly, yes but I am sure you will find that in every sorority. No one is perfect and if they are they are probably fake. So take the risk, meet new people and pick the best place for you that feels right. No sorority should be bashing another and those who do, I would question your intentions when your priority should be promoting your own sorority not bashing another.

By: DG Mom
by: LOLSep 20, 2015 12:52:05 AM

Fake.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.