facebook

greek qs

by: incoming freshmen

Hi. I know this site is somewhat bs and I kind of feel lame for asking this anonymously and on this site but I do not know anyone who goes to DPU so I thought this was my best shot at maybe getting some real answers on some Greek questions I have. Please be honest! I appreciate it.

I was wondering since here is no Greek housing for DePaul, do fraternities and sororities get houses/apartments together? And is that where the parties happen?

Also, are the frat guys hot at DePaul or just very urban and hipster?

Which sorority has the best sisterhood? I do not want to be stuck with drama. I don't want anyone to target anyone but if you could just name out of experience or their reps who is known for bad sisterhood that would be extremely helpful.

thanks!!

Posted By: incoming freshmen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 1234   

Yes the fraternities and sororities all rent out their own apartments and usually own multiple floors of the apartment so its not just one floor and yes thats where the parties are. The guys are definitely hot, especially like the sig chis and SAEs. And if your looking for partying in a sorority, id rush aphi or DZ. Sisterhood is questionable youd have to find out yourself at rush events. Hope this helps!

By: 1234
#2  by: wellll    

I'd agree with the above posted about parties.

And it depends what you qualify as hot. I know that generally I'd also agree with the above about SAE and Sigma Chi.

In terms of sisterhood, I guess AXiD has it kind of questionable. They're okay, but I know they have problems with retention. Not to say that's about solely about their sisterhood. With my friends that were in it, I heard sisterhood was a bit of a problem, I heard it was too expensive.

Honestly though, I could say something about how each sorority struggles with sisterhood. I know that although I'm really close with some of my sisters, there are others that I can't see being friends with.

By: wellll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.