facebook

who's the most invisible sorority on campus??

by: Lol

It's a battle between APHI and ASA I think! Lmao

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dd   

Arguably Phi Mu too. Never see them in letters but when i do see them...things like lipsync happen lol.

By: dd
#2  by: Jenenbenen   

I see aphi girls in their letters all the time

By: Jenenbenen
#3  by: well   

Probably aphi. Asa actually does stuff though

By: well
#4  by: j   

Phi Mu. Literally the most blah chapter on campus. Everything they do is so unoriginal and just a copy of what some other chapter has done.

By: j
by: .Nov 22, 2014 3:40:09 PM

What have they copied?

By: .
by: kNov 22, 2014 9:09:46 PM

at this point its pretty rare that a sorority can say their idea is original. most people base it off another chapter, whether it's within their sorority or another school that they saw a video of or something.

By: k
#5  by: a-----   

aphi
for sure.
they only get by because they stay low key and in the shadows

By: a-----
#6  by: lol    

Aphi is literally non existent. couldnt even bother to show up to lip sync

By: lol
#7  by: sorority124   

aphi absolutely. they may wear their letters and be huge during recruitment but when it comes to involvement on campus theyre never there

By: sorority124
#8  by: Panhellenic Sister    

Why is this even a question that's being asked- when it's obviously an implied negative comment. All the sororities on this campus are great there's no reason to berate any of these outstanding organizations.

By: Panhellenic Sister
#9  by: bye   

lol because it's important! if you're going to be lazy and not make yourself and your organization involved on campus then PNM's have a right to know! no one's "berating" anyone you big baby. and if they don't like the fact that people are calling them out on this than maybe they should step it up and fix it!!

By: bye

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.