facebook

phi mu

by: ha

Let's take a second to LOL at these girls thinking they did the "best" at recruitment because they got 50 rejects.

Posted By: ha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ap   

hahahaha true

By: ap
#2  by: Ok   

I'm not a phi mu, but honestly not nice. There are 50 girls happy to be there. Be happy for all the chapters, why hate? Let phi mu do their thing and don't be mean or make anyone feel about about their PC. To each their own. All the sororities are wonderful and seeing how small Depauls greek life is I can't stand seeing all this hate and competition all the time. It is pointless.

By: Ok
#3  by: 2   

THANK YOU, 2. I'm not a phi mu either but I am so sick of this

By: 2
#4  by: Really?   

What is the point in spreading hate? If Phi Mu got 50 "rejects," let them be happy and enjoy their sisterhood. They aren't doing anything to you. 50 women are happy to be apart of that bond. Not sure what effect it has on you so much so you need to troll on the Internet.

By: Really?
#5  by: so   

Okay 50 rejects is a little harsh. Maybe they have some girls that other chapters cut for looks or whatever else but does that make them "rejects"? Everyone needs to play nice.

By: so
#6  by: k   

i am friends with a ton of phi mus and none of them are calling to have done the best whatsoever. But with that being said not all of the new members are rejects, lots of nice and cute girls came in.

By: k
#7  by: uhh   

Whatever they got a mix of weird and cute. If that's what they want more power to them. So tired of hearing things about these girls. They're bottom tier anyways so who cares?

By: uhh
#8  by: @ ??    

If you hate phi mu so much why are you even bothering to talk about them..?

By: @ ??
#9  by: ummm   

shame on you literally this is the meanest post on all of depaul greek rank. shut up and let every PC enjoy their new chapter. my chapter is doing it's best to make our new PC's feel at home and it's overwhelming enough I can't imagine what it's like to do the same with 50 PC's. calm down and props to phi mu and their new pledges. stop with all this pointless hate and focus on your own PC.

By: ummm
#10  by: eh   

Theyre weird

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.