facebook

if

by: Lol

You want to be actually relevant on campus, and get noticed, rush DZ, DG, or APHI. I'm not even in a sorority and it's just a known thing among freshman.

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: re: Lol    

Other sororities ARE just as relevant and do still "get noticed". Just because they're not considered "top tier" or whatever, doesn't mean they don't have a lot to offer. Go into recruitment with an open mind.

By: re: Lol
#2  by: hah   

^^^ "not in a sorority" yeah ok.

Or you actually aren't in a sorority and have no idea what you're talking about.
REMEMBER:
All of the sororities EVEN TOP TIER have their flaws, some even worse than sororities that are considered middle tier.

By: hah
by: I'm really notSep 4, 2014 8:41:48 PM

Y'all need to quit lying to yourselves. DZ DG and APHI rule whatever greek life you think DePaul has. They aren't just as relevant, all i'm saying is that socially who i've seen out, who is the prettiest, who pulls the most, are those three.

By: I'm really not
#3  by: Lol   

Being in a sorority isn't about who goes out the most, who is the prettiest, and who pulls the most. Has it ever crossed your incredibly small mind that a lot of girls in other chapters (my chapter I know for sure) are in and have been in very committed relationships? Just bc you don't see girls sleeping around with frat guys doesn't mean they don't pull. You're ignorant. Find a life

By: Lol
#4  by: But really   

Most people forget alpha phi is even on campus after bid day until they come out of hiding for red dress gala.....

By: But really
#5  by: Ok   

Whoever wrote this post, whether you are in Greek life or not, needs to get over themselves. As someone who is actually in one of the three sororities you mentioned as "relevant", even I know that they aren't the only chapters worth rushing on campus. Every sorority is amazing in their own way and all this petty drama before recruitment is just ridiculous. It's a small campus, everyone gets "noticed". If you go through recruitment with an open mind and find the chapter that really feels like home to you, you'll have the greatest college experience no matter what "greek ranking" your chapter has, I guarantee it.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.