facebook

Alpha phi vs delta zeta

by: New pnm

What’s the difference between aphi and Dz like their reputations, how the girls are, etc? Im rushing in a few weeks and my minds open to all sororities, but I’m extra curious about these two. If anyone wants to give insight about other sororities too and how the girls r that would be great

Posted By: New pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cc   

If you’re looking for friends, go APhi. If you’re looking to sleep with SAE go DZ.

By: cc
by: New pnmSep 21, 2023 1:44:03 PM

Lmao noted thanks

By: New pnm
#2  by: es   

if you wanna pay $600+ monthly 😭

By: es
#3  by: Aphi   

i’m a member of aphi and i hate us:) join dz if you actually want friends and not fakes!!

By: Aphi
by: Hey dz Jan 17, 2024 2:15:23 PM

You’re clearly not a member. Don’t worry we all saw the dz gc PUSHING girls to post nasty comments about DG and Aphi on here. Jealousy’s a disease weirdos

By: Hey dz
#4  by: lol    

That comment about aphi and dz is funny but true. Aphi does alot of philanthropy and actual outreach amongst the frats and public. DZ literally sleeps with sae and from what I’ve heard is nothing but toxic girls who don’t even hang out with other DZ girls. Aphi are the girls you bring home to you parents and DZ are the girls at an all access table or in some old dudes boat in the playpen

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.