facebook

truth about ranks that need to be said

by: haHAha

can somebody explain why dz thinks they're still top after there last pc? OOOF they had a rough year and I think some other girls deserve the acknowledgment they're giving themselves on this site... its embarrassing that they still claim to be top after pc 19. Don't get me wrong they held the top for awhile but it ended abruptly. Phi mu and DG deserve to be next to Alpha Phi in these ranks. Dz stop self ranking its obvious.

Posted By: haHAha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: get out   

your probably a dg reject or in phi moo get out UR IRRELVENT u mad that dz and aphi stay top

By: get out
#2  by: PHI MU STOP   

Phi mu stop. Just stop. It takes YEARS for tiers to change. One quarter’s pc does not magically move you up to top tier. Think about every single new member they got better than you for quarters upon quarters, years upon years. Just stop.

By: PHI MU STOP
#3  by: PHI MU STOP   

Especially when you take into account we’re supposed to have a values based recruitment so it’s obvious why they didn’t let someone like you in. Catch me hanging out with a dz with a personality over a phi mu aphi/dg wannabe any day

By: PHI MU STOP
#4  by: Stop phi mu 2020   

There is not a single person who thinks phi mu is top other than phi mu.

By: Stop phi mu 2020

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.