facebook

this is disgusting.

by: Seriously?

Did you guys learn absolutely nothing about your organization's values and beliefs? I highly doubt the women that founded these sororities would have been proud of the way you're all tearing each other down and posting malicious comments on some anonymous ranking site about your Panhellenic sisters. Shame on you all! How do you think this makes us all look to PNMs? As for women going through recruitment, there is no "ranking". Find the place where you feel the most comfortable because in the end it's about YOU and the women you would be proud to call your sisters. And trust me, there is no wrong choice because all 7 of them are filled with amazing women.

Posted By: Seriously?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

bump

By: agree
#2  by: AMEN   

Spot on

By: AMEN
#3  by: thank you    

Agree 150%

By: thank you
#4  by: Also   

PNMs and non-Greeks, know that the number of people posting on this site is a small, sad fraction of the whole greek population. Truly, a vast majority of us have friends, best friends, roommates, etc in other chapters and understand that each chapter is great in its own way! As much as I love my sorority, I know that we're not a perfect fit for every kind of girl.

By: Also
#5  by: Thank you    

Totally agree! We should support each other and encourage PNMs to go through recruitment

By: Thank you

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.