facebook

a true ranking of the sororities as a whole

by: Let's be real

The ranking get's screwed up because you rank individual chapters- you can't select the order so easily. So put down what you believe the top and bottom chapters really are

Top: ASA, DG, DZ

Middle: Chi O

Working their way up: AOPi and AXiD

Bottom: Aphi

Posted By: Let's be real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: @Let's be real   

Sorry but you're an idiot. Aphi is top tier and that is fact.

By: @Let's be real
#2  by: sweetheart   

I would have to disagree. DG and DZ are top teir. Chi-O and Alpha Phi are middle. ASA, AOII, and AXiD are bottom

By: sweetheart
#3  by: TSM   

top: DZ, DG
middle: APhi, AXiD
bottom: ASA, ChiO, AOII

By: TSM
#4  by: Joke   

Lmao at AXiD being middle tier. Biggest joke ever.

By: Joke
#5  by: 7   

sororities need to start realizing axid just might be making their way up.

By: 7
#6  by: yeah right   

I doubt it. AXiD still has a lot of issues they havent been able to work out. Maybe they should tell their members to be a little more discrete when venting about how much they hate it.

By: yeah right
#7  by: Frat   

DZ is definitely the top here. Much love to the DZ's, I have had so much fun at our unofficials and Date dash/Semi. Always have a great time at Kinkades with them.

By: Frat
#8  by: ...   

Top: DG, DZ
Middle: ChiO, AXiD, ASA
Bottom: APhi, AOII

ASAs are never seen on campus, and APhi's are so cliquey that they really only hang out within their own little bubble. AXiDs may not be top tier, but they're definitely going up. DZ on the other hand seems to be sliding-they'll be middle in the next few years. Replaced by ChiO or AXiDs.

By: ...
#9  by: Agreed   

#9 is spot on.

By: Agreed
#10  by: @   

You all need to grow up. The majority of the girls that post this stuff are insecure.

By: @

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.