facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Denver - UD General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: PLEASE   

everyone who cares about this website/ranking sorority house needs to seriously get a life. it's actually so sad. colorado just went through some pretty bad times and it's disgusting that people, through all that, still care if their sorority is ranked above another. really?

By: PLEASE
#32  by: PLEASE   

everyone who cares about this website/ranking sorority house needs to seriously get a life. it's actually so sad. colorado just went through some pretty bad times and it's disgusting that people, through all that, still care if their sorority is ranked above another. really?

By: PLEASE
#33  by: Ahh   

I can't waaaaaait for rush!

By: Ahh
#34  by: KSig   

Well, everyone but Tri Delt and A Phi are on probation, so they're gonna be winning for at least a little while.

By: KSig
#35  by: DUGirl   

No one should even be reading this website because it is full of lies. Every great comment is posted by the girls in that sorority. Every terrible, negative, and nasty comment is posted by competing sororities trying to make themselves look better.

If you want to look at something a little more accurate go to DU Greek Life webpage.

However nothing is ever that great or completely true on the internet. Just wait for recruitment and come in with an open mind.

By: DUGirl
#36  by: JimmyScoozze   

being an '83 alum (my daughter is looking at DU), the rank then was Pi Phi, AGD and DJ as the top sororities, it changes with every pledge class and decade. As a former Lambda Chi, I'm a little disappointed in the Greek System now vs. then, assuming the comments on this board are half correct.

By: JimmyScoozze
#37  by: Real Talk   

Top: GPhi, APhi
Middle: DG, DZ
Bottom: Tri-Delt

From a guy's perspective.

By: Real Talk
#38  by: GreekRank   

Delta Gamma used to be good a few years ago but went downhill really fast. I'd be surprised to find a cool DG in Denver anymore

By: GreekRank
#39  by: du23   

aphi/gphi
dg
dz
tri delt

super obvious

By: du23

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.