facebook

false ratings

by: sorority girl

Dear Fall rush-ee,

Don't listen to ANYTHING you read on here. I'm in a house myself and I can tell you that everyone brings everyone down to make themselves look better especially during this time of year. Is it right? No. But it's going to happen. If you judge fraternities and sororities based on what someone says about them ONLINE you need to log off immediately and venture into the real world. The best advice I can give you is to GET OUT THERE AND MEET EACH HOUSE INDIVIDUALLY. We're all great no matter what anyone says - and you can see that because each house is full of members. Obviously someone wanted to join because they felt it was right for them. It doesn't matter if it's top or bottom house, if they party too much for another sorority to like or if they're too stuck up to associate with anyone but themselves. In the long run - WHO CARES! Really. If those guys/girls aren't for you, GOOD. Keep it that way. But show greek unity. We all have those people we dislike but it's the mature thing to acknowledge it and move on. Just because they don't make you happy doesn't mean they aren't happy themselves and that's the most important thing to remember throughout this process. So PLEASE, don't listen to what you see on here. Go out there, have an open mind and listen to what every sorority or fraternity has to say. In the end you will find the right one of you or maybe you'll see you don't want to join at all. It's all about what feels right to YOU.

Posted By: sorority girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: www   

Meh, some is true. The rest is just sorority bashing.

By: www

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.