facebook

omgee

by: Rushee14

I am loving all of Phi Mu's pictures on Instagram! They are so cute, and I want to rush for them for this fall! :D

Posted By: Rushee14
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^^^ HAHAHAHA   

SNAPS..... They're at the bottom. Trust me it's all a show, they hide about 95% of their house. You'll change your mind come rush.

By: ^^^^ HAHAHAHA
#2  by: Lol   

You won't be saying the same thing come fall.

By: Lol
#3  by: greekunitywhat   

guys, give the girls a break. what happened to greek unity. they are trying, which is more than some of the already-established houses out there.

By: greekunitywhat
#4  by: FUHGREEKUNITY   

Okay, I'm all about going to other houses philanthropy events and what not but don't come in here saying "what happened to greek unity?" I didn't join the other houses, I joined MINE, so why the hell would I go on here and defend a different house? Greek Unity is bs. We are all definitely not friends during rush so why now! BS

By: FUHGREEKUNITY
by: gohomeJul 10, 2014 10:21:27 PM

you sound kind of sour, but greek unity is a real thing. it doesnt mean were all friends, but it means when one org. has an event, you are the ones called upon to step up and help them help the community. Whats a greek event with no greeks?

By: gohome
by: exactlyJul 11, 2014 12:54:14 AM

You do sound bitter. What a dreadful way to represent yourself and your house. Greek unity does exist... but there are some people who are insecure with themselves and their own houses, and feel the need to step on others to feel like they are superior. :)

By: exactly
#5  by: Sorority   

Come on guys be nice! They are doing a great job on their PR. Is it a representation of what their house really is... Maybe not. But hey they're trying.

By: Sorority
#6  by: Rushee14   

I seriously don't see anything wrong with them, but if it's a whole different story when I meet them then I am sure there are other sororities that will be perfect for me

By: Rushee14
#7  by: Freshman   

I want to rush for them! And yeah I agree with you on their Instagram, makes me really want to join them!! 💕💕

By: Freshman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.