facebook

phi mu

by: Fall

Are the Phi Mu girls really nice?! And are they weird, I'm thinking about rushing for them but idk if they are cool people.

Posted By: Fall
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: welll   

a majority of them are nice girls but alot of people consider them weird because they are new, meaning they have to rush anyone they can creating a super diverse chapter. if you dont care that every girl is different then by all means check them out

By: welll
#2  by: lol   

they're pledge class from spring is definitely the best looking. they're a very diverse sorority and a majority of the one's I've met are really nice. talk to them during meet the clubs but also keep your options open and go in with an open mind when meeting all of the sororities to find which fits you the best. good luck!

By: lol
#3  by: Lol   

They're awkward . Weird and have a lot of chubs . Bottom house in the greek system.

By: Lol
#4  by: tbh   

These girls may be new on campus, but they are getting more and more well-established. They have a lot of potential to be the top house at CSUN. I think fall rush will be successful for these ladies. good luck and go in with an open mind. You never know which house is for you until you actually talk to them.

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.