facebook

sweetheart

by: wondering

im a brother here and Ive been wanting to address this for a while now
i honestly feel that our sweetheart should be booted out, I'm a Sigep.
Its not only rude to be hanging out with anther franterity, going to ALL their events, their IMS, their FOUNDERS DAY. isn't something wrong here???
I know other fraternities sweethearts and such stick with that fraternity and song go to EVERY event like ours. My opinion, she shouldn't be our sweetheart anymore.
Any thoughts?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

I totally know who you're talking about! Lol
Yea agreed. She shouldn't be around another fraternity if she is your fraternity's sweetheart. It only looks bad on her. Ishe shouldn't be going to another fraternity's events. She needs to GET A CLUE

By: Yes
by: lolMar 16, 2014 12:28:41 AM

definetly a non sigep trying to start crap. their sweetheart loves their house and always supports them not other frats. stop being a troll

By: lol
#2  by: uhhh   

she definitely supports other fraternities haha. she's around SAE all the time! i agree with the sigep who posted this, if it was one. she's supporting them a lot lately and it is strange that she goes to all their events. its not right especially since she's sigeps sweetheart, not saes.

By: uhhh
#3  by: imo   

i dont think you should boot her for hanging out with another frat... i mean dont you want your sweetheart to not only support you, but be well loved in the greek community? but if this is really a sigep and it really bugs,THEN DONT VOTE SOMEONE LIKE THAT IN. you guys picked her.... just sayin. also, i am pretty sure she loves sig ep guys the most and i really dont think this is a sigep.. i think sigep guys have more respect than that....

By: imo
#4  by: lol   

Id want to hang out with other fraternities too considering sigeps are the biggest toosheds and p u s s i e s to walk csun

By: lol
#5  by: omg   

She is an amazing sweetheart. I am not personally close with either the fraternity or the sweetheart but I see it. She can do whatever she wants, she should be able to go to other fraternity events and not get judged for it, it's called greek unity. But remember she will always love the fraternity she was honored to be chosen sweetheart for and she will always cherish the letters.

By: omg
by: on pointMar 25, 2014 4:40:10 PM

omg is spot on ^

By: on point
#6  by: well   

honestly, this is coming from a sorority girl,
if you are someones sweetheart that means you were nominated and given that title because you are around that fraternity for everything from ims to philanthropy and so much more. yea i agree that a sweetheart should only stick to that one fraternity because THAT WAS THE REASON YOU GOT THE TITLE. it is not right that she is going to another fraterntitys datepartys and formals and founders day and ims but thats on her. No one should be judging her for it. next time nominations come around, nominate a different girl who's there for sigep all the time and isn't around another fraternity. problem solved. new sweetheart please!

By: well
#7  by: who cares?   

get a life

By: who cares?
#8  by: Sigma chi   

Yeah cause no one likes you guys....

By: Sigma chi
#9  by: ha   

i heard a couple of guys saying they don't even consider her a sweetheart anymore.
THANK GOD she's gone now haha
she basically betrayed them
no one liked her after that anyways.

By: ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.