facebook

rushing

by: Confused

I hear from people that Alpha Phi has a lot of girls drop for some reason. Is that true, because I was thinking about rushing them and another house this spring, but I don't wanna if they haze or are mean. Does anybody know?

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: confusing   

im sorry honey, every sorority hazes.

By: confusing
by: SororitygirlFeb 2, 2014 1:47:41 PM

Um that is absolutely false! I have never been hazed in my sorority. And if alpha phi does than that is within those girls and what they choose to do. But i wouldnt have stayed in my house if they ever hazed me.

By: Sororitygirl
by: KikiFeb 2, 2014 10:13:25 PM

My House didn't haze me or anyone else, and I wouldn't have stayed if they did. How can anyone build a strong sisterhood with people that belittle them? Impossible.

Listen, I can't confirm anything for Alpha Phi. No one can. All I can say is that they have a lot of rumors surrounding them lately. Take that as you will. As for other houses, I know of at least three houses that do not, and the others I assume don't either. I haven't heard anything negative in a long while.

Just rush and go where you feel comfortable! I am sure all will turn out fine. Good Luck!

By: Kiki
#2  by: rumors   

they do not haze!!! hazing is a serious thing and they would get into so much trouble and would not be allowed to be a sorority on campus anymore.

By: rumors
#3  by: definitelynot   

They would have been kicked off campus by now if they hazed.

By: definitelynot
by: uhFeb 22, 2014 5:09:46 PM

only if they got caught and someone had proof

By: uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.