facebook

spring rush

by: Iwanttorush

So I have a couple friends in the Greek system. They are all in a different house. I want to rush but I'm wondering which sorority I should check out. Im also wondering if each house will except new people or if only a couple of them are. I'm afraid of all the stereotypes and after looking at this site it seems that Aphi Kappa and AXiD are top 3. Are they top 3 because they have the most normal girls or what? I just want to join somewhere that I feel comfortable with and people I can have a great time with. Please respond with only serious answers and don't bash on any house to make yours look better. I just want an honest answer and some honest feedback. Thanks!

Posted By: Iwanttorush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HONESTanswer   

If you want to be around girls that you are comfortable with, it is not good to start looking at top houses and judging them by their facebook profiles or the friends you have in them. I know plenty of girls that have rushed and got bids from the sorority they thought they wanted and later regreting it and rushed again because they picked the wrong house so my suggestion is like above. Actually get to know the girls in it if you can, the girls you can see yourself friends with years from now and the girls that truly respect you is the house for you. Looks and being "top" house can only get you so far, sisters are forever and if you choose the right house, they will definitely will always be there for you no matter what.

By: HONESTanswer
#2  by: Keeping it real.   

I wouldn't put those three as "top." There really isn't a top house at CSUN. They are all different. Go where you feel comfortable.

By: Keeping it real.
#3  by: Helper   

Everyone is right. Each house IS very different. I would say the best advise I could give is to wait for fall to see all the houses. If you're determined to rush spring, try to meet as many girls from as many houses as possible. Always. Be. Yourself. Don't make yourself sound like someone you are not. We can tell when girls are being fake because they want to join so badly, and it's a very discouraging sign. Be yourself and be comfortable. If girls see something in you that they see is a match for their house, it's better for you in the long-run because once you're in, rankings don't matter too much. It's the sisterhood that's going to help you grow.

By: Helper
#4  by: Rush Spring   

If you want to see all houses wait until Fall. But it can't hurt to go around and look at the sororities that are having Spring Rush. You might really like it and want to join now. Joining in Spring is kinda cool. You have smaller group and it is nice.

By: Rush Spring
#5  by: comfortable   

They really are all good in different ways (not just being PC).

By: comfortable
#6  by: Greek   

They all have good things to offer. There are no "top tier" sororities. They are all different.

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.