facebook

new rankings?

by: Anon

This is how I feel the REAL rankings are after this year, they may or may not change with this upcoming rush:

APHI/AXID (yes axid is up there now, even though there was that whole "derby days" thing I think they have surpassed kappa by a long shot, hot girls, super involved an have somewhat of a sisterhood, for now at least they are before kappa)
KAPPA ( they still are competition for rush, and yes they have cute girls, but weren't around much this year and didnt participate in much.)
TRI DELT
DZ
PHI MU ( too soon? They are new and are still a bottom tier house but I think we could all agree that even in thir first year they've made their mark)
AOPI

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon2   

If you say so.

By: Anon2
#2  by: anon 3   

this is pretty damn accurate.

By: anon 3
#3  by: lol!   

AXID is SOOOO WEIRD!!!

By: lol!
#4  by: okay   

pretty acurate! I think all of this is basically spot on. I definitely agree with "lol!" though axid girls aren't exactly normal haha like you can tell an axid from a phi or kappa.

By: okay
#5  by: eyy   

AOII girls are definitely not bottom, i've met a few during tri delta desserts
most of the bashing comes from other houses who are immature and jealous of their popularity and the houses they hang out with

By: eyy
#6  by: Good one   

I agree with Axid and Tri Delta but AOII being below Phi Mu? Good one .

By: Good one
#7  by: um   

I think AOpi is making a small comeback... but they're above phi moo for sure

By: um
#8  by: yes   

Very accurate!

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.