facebook

sae is top house now

by: Yeah!

Look at us, we came from nothing, now we are at the top. We are the best house on campus and we have the best guys. Goodbye ZBT.

Posted By: Yeah!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Umm   

Can someone explain to this child that being #1 on Greek Rank does not make you Top house.

By: Umm
#2  by: Vert   

Hahaha who are you kidding, ZBT was never up there.

By: Vert
#3  by: TG   

Stop pretending you’re an SAE to make the fraternity look bad, desperate, and conceited. No SAE would actually post this you con man

By: TG
#4  by: Damn    

Y pretending an SAE tho? :(

By: Damn
#5  by: damn   

people really out here on greek rank trying to front as an sae and an aoii to make their houses look bad... we all know this ain’t it

By: damn
#6  by: Not an SAE   

Didn't get into this house but know a lot of the older guys and met the NEW SAE last year. By far the best house I've rushed throughout my time at CSUN. Good looking, Diverse, they care about their Brotherhood & Philanthropy & very social overall. They keep their TOP house rep forsure. #NeverForgetSAE #Respect

By: Not an SAE
by: Not an SAEFeb 21, 2019 12:23:08 PM

Also, just letting you know I didn't meet all their brothers during Rush week since I only went to their 1st event only, but still a night I'll remember for years to come....

By: Not an SAE
by: BRUHFeb 21, 2019 4:54:37 PM

This man really made two posts pretending to be an SAE that’s self ranking by pretending to be a over enthusiastic rushee

By: BRUH
by: LolFeb 22, 2019 3:51:08 PM

I can out my life down that that’s Yosmar lmfao ^^

By: Lol
#7  by: lol   

who's Yosmar? Yo daddy.....LOL

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.