facebook

equality

by: a phi mu

I am not sure if this site is truthful or if it is just a bunch of people making stuff up but when your on campus and you see all these organizations interact it is the most amazing thing ever. I love all the sororities equally because each one brings there own uniqueness to campus and each one of them make a difference in this world and isn't that why we are all part of the organization that we are? to make a difference?

Posted By: a phi mu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: alum    

This might be my favorite comment I have ever seen on here. It doesn't make me as embarrassed as I was that I was in a greek system with a bunch of ADULTS in college who come on this piece of crap website (which is a joke) and say horrible things about one another. It disgusted me when I finally saw this page. But I appreciate and give you props or saying what you did. I had a lot of friends in all different sorority houses and the things people say on here, I really wonder how miserable they are that by writing such ignorant crap makes them feel that much better.

By: alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.