new images?

by: ANON

Ehhh

AoPi- continues to party their way down
Aphi- continues to be stuck up, fake and easy
Axid- went from best all around to a bunch of randoms
DDD- went from big girls to the cute (not pretty) girls next door
DZ- went from underdog to average
KKG- went from being known to disappearing.. don't hear of them?

Phi Mu- new on campus that has made no changes to the greek system... Just a bunch a randoms who think they know what greek life is about.

Posted By: ANON
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: true   

all of that was spot on, except axid still has some pretty hot girls. there are a few WTF random's though you're right on that.

By: true
#2  by: Coolstorybro   

Its csun, we all suck.

By: Coolstorybro
#3  by: Hmm   

Ok so I am new to the school and really don't know anyone's rep but I do know that Phi Mu has been established since 1852 a lot older then most of the sororities and even fraternities! So that whole comment about not knowing what Greek life is all about is crap! They probably know a lot more then any chapter on campus!

What I think is your not even in the Greek system because if you where you would know that each chapter on this campus does amazing things. Yes some have reps but I think everyone can agree that it's not the whole chapter with the rep, it is a few girls that make the whole chapter look bad! If you don't believe me try rushing in fall and join the Greek system and you will see for your self.

By: Hmm
by: Hmm is stupidApr 9, 2013 10:45:46 PM

Your comment about phi mu makes no sense. Just because they were established in 1852 doesn't mean the girls know about Greek life. To know about Greek life you have to learn from older girls or experience it yourself but they don't have any older girls and they have no experience since they just became a chapter THIS YEAR. They have a lot to learn and every other chapter at CSUN has already learned about it

By: Hmm is stupid
#4  by: ...   

Actually they do have older people to Teach them its called headquarters and chapter consultants and if you where in the Greek system you would know that.

I think all the bashing on phi Mu should stop they haven't done anything to deserve it. Every chapter has to start somewhere. Give the ladies a chance!

By: ...
by: 91Apr 16, 2013 5:44:21 PM

agree with "hmm its stupid'. and everyone has headquarters and advisors...if you want to talk about consultants and how they are so wise that may not be the best place to start. if youre trying to say that they are teaching them the founders in 1852 were all about then they are doing a horrible job at it.

By: 91
#5  by: confused   

phi mu has a great sisterhood
they participate in everything they can
the support other houses
they raise money for their philanthropy
they do IMs
they have supporters from other houses

What are they missing to "not know what greek life is about"? answer me that.

By: confused
#6  by: ..   

Any average group of people can go to philanthropies and IMs. That does not mean you know how to properly run a huge organization. There needs to be officials that know what they're doing when it comes to finances, rituals, recruitment, chapter operations and that knowledge comes with experience and time. There's no bashing on Phi Mu being nice girls, only saying how they need a couple more years before they should start saying they know all about Greek life. Stop rebuttling and just accept that you don't know everything

By: ..
#7  by: just listen   

first off, every member of the greek system is required to go to greek 101 so everyone should have some knowledge of greek life. second, there are other members of different houses that have helped support and give advice to phi mu as a new chapter. the girls seem to have lots of friends all around the greek system so there's their "older experienced members". also, i haven't heard of phi mus saying they know everything about greek life... as an ACTUAL member of the greek system i've had the chance to talk to and hang out with phi mu girls and they accept the fact that they're still learning and growing as a chapter and i give them props for all they've accomplished during their first year at csun. you can't expect them to be completely knowledgeable right off the bat but they'll get there eventually. i say theyre doing a good job especially with supporting my house and others.

By: just listen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.